|« Back to calendar||« Previous Event | Next Event »|
Mark your Calendars for;
The Annual Knights of Columbus Altar Servers Picnic on Saturday, May 19th at the Three Rivers Hodar Park This is a private park on the Ichetucknee River. The St. Madeleines and San Juan Mission Altar Servers, Knights of Council 13037, our Knights of San Juan Mission Round Table, our Columbiettes 13037 and their Families as well are invited to attend .It will be a Swim, Tubing and Cook Out. The Knights will furnish the grill, hot dogs and hamburgers with the trimmings, drinks, water, and chips. You are invited to bring a dessert or covered dish.
To get to the Picnic –
- from High Springs drive to Ft White on US 27
- Once in Ft White, stay on US 27 and go 4 miles past the traffic light
- You will pass the Main State Park entrance
- Continue on for about another 1/2 mile, turn left onto Riverside Drive (the 2nd entrance to the State park will be on your right, do not turn into there)
- Continue on Riverside Drive for a 1/4 mile, the park will be on your right.
If you miss this left turn, go over the Ichetucknee River, turn around and turn right onto the first road after the bridge.
More info to follow